NewsMarch 22, 2013
The 400C and 800D series have been upgraded.
March 4, 2013
Now announcing LabVIEW support!
CH Instruments was established in 1994. Our first instrument series, the Model 600 series electrochemical analyzer / workstation, was introduced at the end of 1994. Since then, new products have been added to provide a full line of electrochemical instrumentation.
Our instruments are controlled from an external PC running Windows NT/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (with experimental support for Mac OS X and Linux).
- Ease of use. No plug-in card or other hardware is required on the PC side.
- Versatility. Our instruments offer a rich repertoire of well-established electrochemical techniques, including: potential sweep, step, pulse, alternating current, stripping, and scanning electrochemical microscopy.
- Outstanding performance. Our Model 600E potentiostat and 700E bipotentiostat series are very fast; the time scales of most experiments can be one or two orders of magnitude shorter than those you can find in other commercial instruments. Current down to pico-amperes can be measured directly.
- Designed by electrochemists, for electrochemists
- Macro commands for batch experiments
- CV simulation and fitting program
- AC impedance simulation and fitting program
- Interactive 3D graphics
For each instrument series, various models exist to suit different needs and budgets.
- Our prices are much lower than those of comparable instruments currently on the market, but the performance of our instruments is much better.
- Perfect for both research and teaching purposes.