CH Instruments was established in 1994. Our first instrument series, the Model 600 series electrochemical analyzer / workstation, was introduced at the end of 1994. Since then, new products have been added to provide a full line of electrochemical instrumentation.
Our instruments are controlled from an external PC running Windows NT/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (with experimental support for Mac OS X and Linux).
- Ease of use. No plug-in card or other hardware is required on the PC side.
- Versatility. Our instruments offer a rich repertoire of well-established electrochemical techniques, including: potential sweep, step, pulse, alternating current, stripping, and scanning electrochemical microscopy.
- Outstanding performance. Our Model 600E potentiostat and 700E bipotentiostat series are very fast; the time scales of most experiments can be one or two orders of magnitude shorter than those you can find in other commercial instruments. Current down to pico-amperes can be measured directly.
- Designed by electrochemists, for electrochemists
- Macro commands for batch experiments
- CV simulation and fitting program
- AC impedance simulation and fitting program
- Interactive 3D graphics
For each instrument series, various models exist to suit different needs and budgets.
- Our prices are much lower than those of comparable instruments currently on the market, but the performance of our instruments is much better.
- Perfect for both research and teaching purposes.